Our latest list includes some of the best resources and articles we’ve read online this week for:
- Writing tips
- Publishing advice and contest considerations
- Encouragement and inspiration for finishing your writing projects
So load up your reader and get ready to get your Learn on! Enjoy.
- 4 ways to write a compelling character – Jordan Rosenfeld breaks down the always-complex and ever-challenging issue of how to deliver a character on the page who is compelling, believable, sympathetic, and, like all of us, a little flawed.
Publishing & Contests
- The latest marketplace data would seem to suggest publishers are stronger than ever – An incredibly thorough examination of the state of the publishing industry.
- Contest: Last call for The Master’s Review: Awards for New Writers (November 15)
Productivity, Inspiration & Follow Through
- The Best and Worst of the First Week of NaNoWriMo – Cat Ellsworth, Managing Director of Shut Up & Write recounts the humorous trials and painful tribulations of her first week of NaNoWriMo.
Happy #WriterWednesday, Fellow Wordsmiths!
Ready to use all this great advice to advance your writing? Join TheRightMargin – We’ll show you how.